Take some time out just for you with like-minded souls. Find what resonates deeply with you and not what you have to do because you somehow have found yourself fallen into a particular role. Uncover your passionate self. Share meaningful experiences. Feel alive and passionate in your relationships.
In this retreat you will:
- Gain the confidence needed to lay the groundwork for your life and/or business.
- Feel the support and connection necessary to move ahead no matter where you are in your life right now.
- Practice self-care in a safe, loving environment
- Learn new ways to step out of “the box”.
- Get unstuck
- Fulfill your wish for strong inspiration and energy.
Get back in sync with who you are and lean into it more and more. Find the you that fits your soul. You do not have to do this alone.
Let’s rock the house together and shift even further into a world full of unconditional love and understanding.
Join the Wild Woman Tribe!
We’ll sleep in cozy beds and cotton linen sheets and comfy duvets and experience mouthwatering home-made meals made just for us by our beautiful chef . . . ’cause we deserve it!
And . . .
We’ll open to the wisdom of the Wild Woman and our unique wild ways through the art of movement, creative activity, circle and ceremony.
We’ll bend and Stretch our edges through:
- Self Spirituality Techniques
- Awakening Meditations
- Silent Door Visualizations
- and . . .
- Group Wild Woman Mystery Card Readings
- Ceremony and Circle
- Wild Woman Council
And Way More Magical Stuff that we just don’t have room to list. But this gives you an idea!!!
Arrive: 5pm Friday, June 8th, 2012
Departure: 3pm Sunday, June 10th, 2012
Location: Cascadia House, Sunshine Coast, BC
A free shuttle is available from the Langdale Ferry Terminal to anyone who wants it.
Registration and more info: http://www.wildwomanenchanted.com
Learn to do the Wild Woman Shift in 10 easy steps!
3 day retreat with Elizabeth MacLeod – Creator of the Wild Woman Mystery Cards
Don’t be seen as less than or not worthy. Learn how to show yourself, be who you are and do what you love.
- Shed your masks
- Honour your needs
- Engage your inner resources
Elizabeth MacLeod shows how to pay attention to the details of who we are as women and honours the wild and untamed sense of self associated with the connection to the sacred feminine – the source of life, love, nurturing, caring and connection.
This retreat will focus on how to re-open access to the mystery of the wild and re-new our selves to re-discover, re-source, re-create and re-member who we really are as individuals, as a community, and as a world of women.
Included for you:
Mouthwatering meals. Charming accommodations and . . .
You’ll also receive . . . A FREE set of Wild Woman Mystery Cards upon arrival!
For online registration click here
or email email@example.com
for more information
Women’s Mindfulness and Intimacy
I am excited to invite you to join me September 30th – October 2nd, for a “Healing the Feminine Heart Weekend” at Cascadia Retreat Centre in Robert’s Creek. As part of the ever-evolving nature of these gatherings, I have invited my dear friend and intimacy training colleague, Deepa Narayan, to join as my special guest. Deepa and my wonderful workshop co-host Carol Sill will both lead creative and expressive practices that beautifully complement our personal “open seat” sessions. It’s a time to go deeply into ourselves, share with others and move more inwardly mindful through the busyness of the fall.
HEALING THE FEMININE HEART -
Friday, Sept. 30th- Sunday, Oct. 2nd, 2011
Residential Weekend at Cascadia Retreat Centre in Robert’s Creek, Sunshine Coast.
We gather at 7pm Friday evening and finish at 2:30pm on Sunday.
(includes all meals, materials and accommodation) Also, remember there is financial assistance available for those who need it. Please just ask….
More info and registration: Mortifee Training
For info on past Mindfulness and Intimacy Retreats at Cascadia:
Large, bright and comfortable living areas are available to our group getaway guests at Cascadia House.
Link here for more photos of the facilities at Cascadia House
- Want to create sustainable development and change that reflect your core values and vision;
- Want to be released from behaviors that act as holding patterns against your best intentions and efforts to turn things around, make progress, or move to the next level;
- Want to step up to new levels of creativity and productivity in alignment with organizational change;
- Want to develop the change agent within yourself in order better to overcome an Immunity-to-Change™, and in the process open up to meaningful and sustainable personal development;
- Want to lead, collaborate, and support others in overcoming an Immunity-to-Change™.
And so . . . you may well be wondering:
To what does “immunity to change” (ITC) refer?
When is an immune system not necessarily a good thing?
To learn more about the ITC Coaching Method: Click here
Coming Soon: A Residential Workshop
at Cascadia Retreat Centre, Roberts Creek on the Sunshine Coast, BC
This one-and-a-half day workshop introduces the Immunity-to-Change™ process, an overview of supplemental tools, and an introduction to resolving conflicts with “immunities” in mind.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org