Women’s Mindfulness and Intimacy
I am excited to invite you to join me May 9-11,2013 for a “Mindfulness and Intimacy for Women Retreat” at Cascadia Retreat Centre in Robert’s Creek.
In a sacred circle of women, explore tools for cultivating deeper intimacy in your relationships, beginning with yourself. Through body based meditation, artistic and emotional expression, connect with your deeper knowing, awaken to unconscious patterning, and learn to let go of behaviours that no longer serve you.
Together we will explore the issues that many women share:
• Learning to uncover and express feelings in the safety of a confidential and sacred circle.
• Sharing the challenges and joys of re-inventing ourselves in relationships, families and worklife.
• Deepening our spiritual life though meditation, stretching, music and movement.
• Discovering new avenues for creative expression using a variety of materials such as clay, collage, masks and textiles. (All of our work is experiential and every activity and process is voluntary.)
• Relaxing into beautiful natural surroundings and enjoying delicious healthy meals.
Once again I will be joined by workshop co-host Carol Sill. Creative and expressive practices will beautifully complement our personal “open seat” sessions. It’s a time to go deeply into ourselves, share with others and move more inwardly mindful through the busyness of this new year.
THE JOURNEY INWARDS – Mindfulness and Intimacy for Women
Thursday, May 9- Saturday, May 11, 2013
Residential Weekend at Cascadia Retreat Centre in Robert’s Creek, Sunshine Coast.
We will retreat from Thursday evening, all day Friday, ending on Saturday at 2:30pm.
Retreat Cost: $200 * (includes all meals, materials and accommodation)
Registration and info HERE – Workshops fill up quickly, please contact us soon if you wish to attend.
* In keeping with Nancy’s desire to make her work as accessible as possible, she is only asking that the costs associated with the workshop be covered. She will not be taking a fee. Payment can be made in a variety of ways, so please contact her directly.
For info on past Mindfulness and Intimacy Retreats at Cascadia: